Services available after registration
Any Hungarian citizen over 18 can be registered for a fee.
Full time students and employees of the College can be registered free of charge for one academic year.
Guest lecturers and students to the College get temporary registration.
To be registered, the following documents are necessary:
- identity card or
- passport and address card issued after 1 Jan. 2001,
- student card
- certificate issued by KF GMF for its pensioners
- document of employment for the employees of the College
Users can ask the librarians for help regarding the use of the catalogues, databases and the reference library or use the “Ask the librarian” on-line information service from 9-15 on weekdays.
All the documents that are not under restriction can be borrowed from the libraries.
The following documents cannot be borrowed:
- magazines, newspapers, journals
- reference books from the reading room
- books published before 1945
- software and their documentation.
The library does not lend any kind of documents to the readers if they
- have not returned more than one overdue document
- have not paid the overdue charge
- have other liabilities
- are being prosecuted
- if their membership has expired
Procedure of borrowing
The user has to present his/her barcode.
In the open-shelf area the user himself chooses the documents and hands them over to the librarian for borrowing.
Overdue charge has to be paid if he/she fails to return the documents on time.
Number of documents that can be borrowed
Registered users can borrow 5 books for 2 weeks and they can be renewed once.
Registered users who are registered students can borrow 5 language course books for one term.